Disclosure: This post was sponsored by The Fitness Games through their partnership with Fit Approach. I was not compensated monetarily, but was provided the Platinum Version of the application for review. As always, all thoughts are my own.
The Fitness Games (TFG) is an app that does an excellent job in tying fitness, community, and nice competition in on platform. Think about when you are posting your workout for the day or you working out on Instagram or Facebook, and you get the common comments: “Hey @aliciamfitness, we should try this?” or “@aliciamfitness bet I can get more rounds?” The Fitness Games App gives you the opportunity to challenge and do the same workout with other members of the fitness community.
How it works:
1. Create your account and log in
2. Choose a workout challenge from 4 categories: Strength, Cardio, Full Body and Cross Training.
Select your level of work: beginner, intermediate, or advanced. These workouts will definitely give you a challenge at whatever level you are. Prepare to sweat!
3. Select or Create a workout. I love that this app has a large database of workouts to choose from. Plus, you have the ability to create your own workout- be creative and get the challenge going!
4. Pick your Challenger. Challenge a friend, yourself, co-worker, or someone on the other side of the world. Fitness is Universal!
5. Accept the Challenge and Work It Out!
I got challenged from my swolemate/sister to a Tababta Total Body Blast, sadly I lost. But best believe, there is another challenge coming soon!