Coconut Flour is one on my favorite flours to cook with because it is high in fiber, lower carbohydrates, and easily digestible. So when I want something sweet (muffins or banana bread) or want a fulfilling breakfast that won’t sacrifice flavor or texture this is my go to!
Breakfast by far is my favorite meal of the day! It jump starts your metabolism and fuels me for the rest of my day from working out, blogging, and updating web sites and social media (9 to 5). I always feel what you eat first thing in the morning sets a standard on how you eat through the rest of the day. If you are looking for something healthy and sweet to start your day- keep on reading!
Pancakes you can’t just have one! With this recipe you can have 4 or 5!
To start cooking these blueberry delicious cakes you will need:
5 min Prep time
10 min Cook time
- Mix Dry Ingredients : Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, and Cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl Mix Wet Ingredients: Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Honey, and Eggs.
- Combine the dry ingredients in the wet slowly.
- Fold in your blueberries.
- While the mixture is sitting to thicken. Heat your skillet with vegan butter.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop your mixture into the pan.
- Wait for about 3 -4 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Top with more blueberries, honey or maple syrup.